Philippine Consular General Calgary
PCG Calgary reminds the public that due to the indoor capacity restrictions imposed by the provincial government of Alberta to prevent the spread of COVID-19, WALK-IN PASSPORT APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE PCG.
Please follow these guidelines when booking an appointment for your passport renewal / new passport application:
A. COURTESY LANE TIME SLOTS BEGINNING 4 JANUARY 2021
An appointment-only Courtesy Lane will be extended to the following categories of passport applicants for bookings from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. from Monday to Friday, except on weekends and holidays:
- senior citizens (60 years old and above)
- minors (7 years old and below)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- pregnant women
Bookings within the time frame 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. are reserved for the four above-mentioned categories.
Appointments made by passport applicants not belonging to the Courtesy Lane categories will not be honored. Regular clients are advised to book appointments from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
B. ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM (OAS)
Passport appointments are booked via the Online Appointment System (OAS) at www.passport.gov.ph
Please observe the following when booking an appointment using the new OAS:
- One booking/slot per applicant.
- One confirmation code per applicant.
- Applicants will have to select the date and time of their appointments.
- Multiple bookings under the same name are not allowed.
- Applicants will have to encode online their personal information in the passport application form.
- Applicants will have to bring the printed application forms with barcode when they come to the PCG on the date and time of their appointment.
- Use a valid email address and check it for the confirmation notice and appointment packet with the barcode.
YOU DON’T NEED TO PAY ANYONE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. IF SOMEONE CHARGES YOU FOR A BOOKING, REPORT THAT PERSON TO THE PCG IMMEDIATELY! Report fixers to email@example.com
How to use the new online appointment system (OAS):
1. Go to the OAS website: www.passport.gov.ph and start an appointment.
PCG Calgary will not schedule appointments for clients. Applicants who are not computer-savvy may wish to ask the help of friends or family in booking their appointments. Just make sure that the details encoded pertain to the personal information/details of the applicant.
2. Select the region “North America“, the country “Canada” and the site “PCG Calgary“. Click Next.
3. Select your preferred appointment date and time. Click Next.
4. You will need to type your personal details in the online form. Make sure that you type the correct information. Double check the spellings and dates. Click NEXT.
5. Review your details. If everything is in order, click CONFIRM.
6. Check your email inbox and spam folder and look for the appointment email. CLICK THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING.
7. Check your email inbox and spam folder and look for the confirmation email. Print it out along with the attached application form with the barcode.
8. Remember to bring these documentary requirements:
- original PH passport
- printed application form with barcode
- If you are a PR/permit holder/visa holder: valid PR card/permit/visa. If you are a dual citizen, bring your dual citizenship ID certificate instead. If you are an out-of-status Filipino, please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your passport renewal options.
- CAD 87.00 & XPressPost Envelope
For Minors: In addition to the list under #8 above, minors must present the following:
- PSA Birth Certificate of the child
- Accompanying Legitimate Parent’s ID.
- If the legitimate father is the one accompanying the child, he must also bring the PSA Marriage certificate.
- If the person accompanying the child is neither the mother nor the legitimate father, then the adult must secure an authenticated SPA permitting that adult to accompany the child in the renewal of the child’s passport, to be signed by the mother of the child (The SPA must be authenticated by the DFA if the mother is in the Philippines, or the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the country where the mother is based if she is abroad).
Companions are not allowed entry to the PCG (except for minors/pregnant women/PWDs/seniors, who are allowed one companion per client).
Are you missing any requirements? Please email email@example.com.