Ang Konsulado Heneral ng Pilipinas (Philippine Consulate General) sa Calgary ay magsisimulang tumanggap ng Passport applications lamang sa Hunyo 1, 2020, mula ika-siyam ng umaga (9:00am) hanggang ika-Tatlo ng hapon (3:00pm).
Ang lahat ng Passport Applicants ay kailangang kumuha ng appointments dito –> https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/ykdcgsge/.
Ipapatupad ng Konsulado Heneral and “No Appointment, No Entry” policy habang mayroong COVID-19 Pandemic.
Pansamantala po naming itinitigil and “Walk-in” policy para sa mga Senior Citizens (60 taon pataas), Menor de Edad (7 taon pababa), taong may kapansanan, at buntis.
Ang iba pong mga guidelines ay mababasa sa aming Advisory No. A-17-2020.
Ang mga applications para sa non-passport Consular Services ay maaari pa ring ipadala sa Konsulado Heneral sa pamamagitan ng Koreo (mail).
Pakibasa ang mga requirements sa aming website www.philcongencalgary.org
Siguraduhing basahin muna ang Passport Booking Guidelines bago mag book ng appointment
You can book online now for your passport application or renewal
Effective Monday, 01 June 2020 and until further notice, Calgary PCG will resume accepting passport applications ONLY at these times:
9:00am – 10:00am – For senior citizens (60yrs old+), minors (7yrs old & below), pregnant, and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
10:00am – 3:00pm – Regular passport applicants
All other non-passport consular services will continue to be accepted by mail.
Please refer to our Advisory. Thank you.
he Consulate General of the Philippines in Vancouver has consular jurisdiction over British Columbia, Yukon and the Northwest Territories.
The Consulate General is open to the public from Mondays through Fridays, 9:00am to 5:00pm and 9:00am to 6:00pm every last Friday of the month, except on Philippine and Canadian holidays.
The Consulate General is located at Suite 660, 999 Canada Place in downtown Vancouver.
Philippine Consulate General
999 Canada Place, Suite 660
Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
9 AM – 5 PM (Monday to Friday)
9 AM – 6 PM (every last Friday of each month except on Philippine and Canadian holidays)
The production of a passport is done in the Philippines. The Consulate has no control over the production of a passport or its shipment to Canada.
A Visa is an endorsement made on a travel document by a consular officer denoting that the visa application has been properly examined and that the bearer is permitted to proceed to the Philippines and request permission from the Philippine Immigration authorities to enter the country.
Any legal document such as Special Power of Attorney, Affidavit, Deed, Parental Travel Permit, and Consular Mortuary Certificate to be used in the Philippines but executed in Canada needs to be either Acknowledged or Authenticated by the Philippine Consulate to be valid in the Philippines.
RA 9225 (Dual Citizenship Act), otherwise known as the Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition Act, declares that natural born Filipinos who were naturalized in other countries could reacquire or retain their Philippine citizenship after undergoing the procedure provided for under the law.
Vital or Civil Registration is the recording in the appropriate civil registers, vital acts and events that affect the civil status of individuals.
NBI / Police Clearance
The Philippine Consulate General (PCG) consularizes the NBI Form No. 5 (Fingerprint Card form) which is required in obtaining the NBI Clearance from the Philippines
By virtue of Republic Act No. 9189, as amended by Republic Act No. 10590, all Filipino citizens, who are at least 18 years old by 9 May 2022, and are not disqualified by law, may register as an Overseas Voter for purposes of participating in the May 2022 Presidential Elections.
Assistance to Nationals
The promotion of the welfare and well-being and the protection of the rights of all overseas Filipinos is a declared policy of the Philippine government.
For the year 2021, the Philippine Consulate General is closed on
- New Year’s Day – Friday, January 01
- Chinese New Year – Friday, February 12
- Maundy Thursday – April 01
- Good Friday – April 02
- Araw ng Kagitingan- Friday, April 09
- National Heroes day – Monday, August 30
- All Saints’ Day – Monday, November 01
- All Souls’ Day – Tuesday, November 02
- Additional Special Non-Working Day – Friday, December 24
- Rizal Day – Friday, December 30
- Last Day of the Year – Thursday, December 31
and on Statutory Holidays in Canada:
- Family Day – Monday, February 15
- Easter Monday – Monday, April 05
- Victoria Day – Monday, May 24
- Canada Day – Thursday, July 01
- Civic Holiday – Monday, August 02
- Labour Day – Monday, September 06
- Thanksgiving Day – Monday, October 11
- Christmas Day Holiday – Friday, December 27
- Ontario Boxing Day – Friday, December 28
Monday to Friday
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
(except for Philippine and Canadian Holiday)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (Urgent/Emergency cases only)
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment.
Philippine Consulate General
7th Floor, 160 Eglinton Ave. East
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4P 3B5
Tel.: (416) 922.7181
Fax.: (416) 922.2638
Direction from the Consulate General to:
ADVISORY: IN-PERSON CONSULAR SERVICES AT THE EMBASSY FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION OR RENEWAL ONLY
In compliance with provincial and municipal directives to prevent community transmission of the COVID-19 virus, effective Monday, 18 January 2021, the Embassy will be limiting in-person consular applicants only to those applying for, or renewing, their Philippine passports. This will be implemented using the current appointment system.
Those who have already booked non-passport consular services before 18 January will still be served based on their appointments.
The following are the procedures by which the Embassy will process non-passport consular services:
- Legalization of Documents – Applicants from the Ottawa area will need to submit beforehand the following by mail to the Embassy:
- The document/s for legalization;
- Photocopies of their valid passport or other government-issued photo ID with signature;
- A note providing their complete contact details, especially their phone or cellphone number; and
- Payment of C$ 36.25 per document, in postal money order or bank draft payable to the PHILIPPINE EMBASSY.
Once their documents are processed, the Embassy will contact them to arrange for them to pick up their documents personally. They will then be asked to sign the documents in front of a consular official.
Applicants from outside the Ottawa area may follow the standard procedure for legalization of documents by mail. The steps may be found here: https://ottawape.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/2016-04-12-08-36-34/2016-04-13-03-10-46/legalization-of-documents
- Dual Citizenship – Applicants must submit their applications, payment, and complete set of the photocopies (not the originals) of the documentary requirements to the Embassy by mail or courier. Once their dual citizenship application is successfully processed, the Embassy will contact them to arrange a date for their oath-taking in Ottawa. For those unable to come to Ottawa, you may wish to wait for the next outreach in your area as soon as the circumstances allow for consular outreach missions.
- NBI Clearance – Applicants may request for the NBI Form No. 5 by emailing email@example.com. They will then be provided with the form and instructions on how to apply for the NBI clearance from Canada.
- Civil Registration – Applicants must submit their applications, payment, complete set of documentary requirements and corresponding photocopies, and prepaid self-addressed courier envelope to the Embassy by mail or courier. Once their civil registration application is successfully processed, the Embassy will return their original documents and provide them with their copy of the processed registration document using the envelope that they provide.
Applicants in need of urgent consular services other than passport renewal should email the Embassy’s Consular Section at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-233-1121 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 10:00AM to 3:00PM) for information and assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
Consular Office Hours (effective 25 May 2020 and continuing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic)
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays, except Philippine and Canadian holidays.
All consular services provided only by appointment. In compliance with regulations on crowd size and distancing, walk-ins are not allowed.
Regular Consular Office Hours (to resume once pandemic measures are lifted)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays, except Philippine and Canadian holidays.
After office hours and during weekends and holidays, the Embassy Duty Officer may be reached at 613-614-2846 in case of detention or death of a Filipino citizen
Address : 30 Murray Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5M4
Tel. Nos. : +1 613-2331121
Fax No. : +1 613-2334165
Email : email@example.com